明日が嫌になったら
イエスタディ  巻き戻せる?
ねぇ教えて1分1秒
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


fa says hi


the only thing i can give, is this song, and i hope you accept it

Fa is a pretty princess who lives in a huge court. her neighbor is Queen Victoria VIII who just delivered her newborn prince. fa adores the colour pink veryy much :D she loves the instant noodles so much.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

affiliates
steph sarahmiki chingz syaznee kellychi juewern brenda azizah nabihan stephtan amandakoh deborah mandyleow karyan nikkiyeo olivia winshian eika hsiujiuan mel nickng sylviachong azril jyenyiee
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 @ 3:51 PM
reincarnate

my sayangssss (make sure gow 4 's' cuz got 4 sayang)
C.N.BLUE


i have to be honest. blogging is now boo-ring. i prefer voicing them out rather than typing them out. i'll have no problem wasting my saliva over a night. but cum to think of it, with blog u can have those pretty decos and music backgrounds, unlike if i talk, ppl would stare at my cute pretty face instead of hearing my lovely voice...haihz..hassles. btw, its been kurun lamanya since i last blogged. i furr-reaking love TVXQ :D breakout MV was oh-so cool. i'm now into Kana Nishino-ism and i want to kiss each of C.N.BLUE memba. GOD. now, right after typing the word, 'GOD', i came to realise that, i have included 'GOD/god/gawd/God/Godddd, etc..' in every of my blog post (except for my intro post where the word 'GOD' isnt applicable) since July 2008. 2008, the year i sat for my PMR. and now, SPM. WHY AM I REMINDED OF THIS? .................................................................................................................................................................... hi, i'm back. i know, ur reading this post continuosly as if i wasnt away, but i was away for a sec during typing this post, cuz my mind came up with a super brilliant idea-CNBLUE PHOTOS XD- i was browsing thru their photos. no, i actually just clicked 'search' after typing CNBLUE. and i pengsan internally. internally bcuz my whole body froze and my heart stopped pumpin' for 0.7 minute but my mouth was able to smile and my fingers were able to do the job of saving photos :D

i can play Romance de Amour on guitar :D:D:D:D:D HAPPYYY SANGAT. my sis taught me how.
tears will burst from the tear gland in ur eyes if u hear me play. fuih. cun sangat~
now i'm struggling with Petzold's Minuet in G and Badarzewska's La Priere D'une Vierge i lovee this song.
GIMME RM79.90. yes, with 90 cents. i'm suffering from C.F.P critical financial problem. after skating wif meiji last friday ($$$$RM21=RM16.60$$$) then makan ($$7.90$$) then earphone ($$RM20$$) the sum other stuffs blah blah blah($$$RM Mati Kangkang $$$).

pretty long post eyh...fine, lets put a red full-stop here ----> .
back to top?
monthly archive

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

dadadada Waltzing on this piece of sonata… chiisana inori was in darkness i am your no.1 fan :D a new experience buah tengah2 yg panjang i can't believe i'm actually alive tired of internet he gave me a green balloon...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS