明日が嫌になったら
イエスタディ  巻き戻せる?
ねぇ教えて1分1秒
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


fa says hi


the only thing i can give, is this song, and i hope you accept it

Fa is a pretty princess who lives in a huge court. her neighbor is Queen Victoria VIII who just delivered her newborn prince. fa adores the colour pink veryy much :D she loves the instant noodles so much.

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

affiliates
steph sarahmiki chingz syaznee kellychi juewern brenda azizah nabihan stephtan amandakoh deborah mandyleow karyan nikkiyeo olivia winshian eika hsiujiuan mel nickng sylviachong azril jyenyiee
Friday, July 16, 2010 @ 6:18 PM
i wanna get married :D
so here i am, updating my dead lonely blog, simply becuz my good son friend told me too. just this morning, my mum went to meet mrliew to get my report card. yeah, they had a long talk, and laughs, and comments abt my performance yeah, and all bla bla bla. why am i talking abt this? this is boring stuff.
i should talk abt exciting stuff. like, I'M NOT JOININ NS :D:D:D::D:D:D:D dam i was darn happpy~ my life is just wonderful.
the next best stuff is, i'll be going to the Bon Odori festival this sat! :D totemo ureshiiiiiii~~~~~~~~ but too bad my freinds cdnt come along...
the third bestest stuff is, MY BIRTHDAY WAS 2 DAYS AGOOOOO AND IT WAS AWESOME YEAH! i was so touched, i have to admit~ the messages on the whiteboard written by my girlfriends wre simply nice and they wre beautiful...thank you sooo much again to my friends! and also to my facebook friends who wshed me, thank youuuuuuuuu~ i really really really do appreciate each msg and wishes and i will no doubt, keep this loving and wonderful memory deep in my lil' tiny pink 'dukduk' and 'squish squish'. duk duk is heart and squish squish is erm,................................. brain? D
the presents i recevied was the best in the worldd. i dont wanna brag here but, MY PARENTS IS THE BEST! wootwoot~~~~ my sister is the sweetest (i love the popteeen!!!!) and evryone is amazing :P thank you everyoneeee~

the last best stuff is,

MINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Key :D:D

Jonghyun sexy backkk~

Onew hawtt...

Taemin~

yeah, their comeback photos, revealed! mayb i was a lil' too late but, heh, who cares.

thx for reading :D

back to top?
monthly archive

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

HELLO!it has been AGESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... it's scary when your toothless brother smiles at you reincarnate dadadada Waltzing on this piece of sonata… chiisana inori was in darkness i am your no.1 fan :D a new experience buah tengah2 yg panjang
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS